Thursday, April 21, 2011

''My fairy''

Maybe you guys know,but i have fairy my Winx OC-its called Tracy.I love her,reaaally haha but i think that she is really cute.Here is her believix:

















I reaaaally like how i draw her..I will put it in page FAN ARTS and u will see all of it!!!

Here is something about her>

full Name: Tracy Starlix
Nickname:Tray-Tray
Family: Mum Maryl,Dad Orogon,sister Sheryl,puppy Piki
Age: 20
date of birth: 13.06.1992
Friends: Sist Sher,Natalie,Delilah,Chloe,Andy,Starly.and other
Boy: Brian
fairy of: Design,vater and interface,of vater,special sea
fav. colour: Pink,black,green,yellow,light and dark blue
eye colour: Dark blue
hair colour: Black
skin colour: middle
loves: Brian,friends,Piki,summer,water,flys,movies,shopping,sport,money$$$$
hates: rain,horors,sick,dependent
fav. songs: Sexy chick,if we ever meet again,fashion,Princeza,..itd
fav. music artist: Rihanna,Lady Gaga,David Guetta,Arindy MC
fav. meal: Pizza,and lasagna with extra cheese
fav. drink: Coca Cola,hot chocolate,strawberry juice and frape,coffe,sprite,fanta,orange juice
best winx character: well,all of them
BFF: Natalie,Clowy,,Andy,Chloe,Nia,Leah,Analadygaga,Delilah,Starly,
mood: decent



You know something about her now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really apperce if you give me comments!